20-Minute Spinach Pesto Pasta Recipe: Easy Pasta With Peas & Pesto Recipe Is Dinner Fast by Donna John
Add to collection
Basil takes a backseat to spinach in this healthy pesto pasta recipe. It's a complete meal, but if you want to add some garlic bread or a salad, it won't hurt my feelings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound pasta, cooked to package directions (fettucine, penne and angel hair work well)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups spinach leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil or Italian flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Here’s how to make it:
- To make the pesto, combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (You can add more olive oil to reach desired consistency.)
- To the hot pasta, add the peas, spinach pesto and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Toss to combine. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta $1 & Up
Pine Nuts $4 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.