This Corn Casserole Recipe Has 5 Ingredients & Is Ready in a Jiffy! by Donna John
Dump, bake and eat. This Jiffy corn casserole recipe is really that simple. It makes a delicious side dish for holiday gatherings or just a Monday night dinner.
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.