Easy Halloween Dessert Recipe: Scare Up Some Fun This Halloween With This Spooky Trio by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
What kid doesn't love pudding? These sweet (but spooky!) Halloween pudding snacks start with an instant pudding mix, so they're super easy to make. Let your kids help draw on the faces.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- clear plastic dessert cups
- black marker
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 box instant pumpkin spice pudding mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 box instant french vanilla pudding, plus ingredients to make it
- whipped cream (try this homemade whipped cream recipe)
Here's how to make it:
- Make each box of the pudding mix according to package directions.
- For the pumpkin, draw on a pumpkin face with the black marker on the plastic dessert cup. Fill with the pumpkin spice pudding and top with whipped cream.
- For the Frankenstein, draw a Frankenstein face on the plastic dessert cup. Fill with the pistachio pudding and top with whipped cream.
- For the mummy, draw a mummy face on the cup. Fill with french vanilla pudding and top with whipped cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
French Vanilla Pudding Mix $3 & Up
Pistachio Pudding Mix $3 & Up
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix $3 & Up
Dessert Cups $6 & Up
Black Markers $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.