Got Green JELL-O? Spider & Frankenstein Spooky Recipes for Halloween Night by Christine Jones
Kids will love these funny Frankenstein treats and creepy crawly spider cups. You will, too, when you see how simple they are to make.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box lime JELL-O
- plastic spiders
- clear plastic dessert glasses
- permanent marker
- small malted milk balls like Whoppers (although chocolate chips or Oreo crumbs would work just as well)
Here’s how you make the Frankenstein treats:
- Using the permanent marker, draw Frankenstein’s face on the plastic cups.
- Prepare the JELL-O according to package directions. Pour into the cups.
- Place the filled cups in refrigerator to allow to set.
- Before serving, cover the top of each with mini Whoppers, chocolate chips or crushed Oreos.
Here’s how you make the spider cups:
- Prepare the JELL-O according to package directions. Pour into cups.
- Place the filled cups in refrigerator.
- Once the JELL-O is semi-set (around 30-40 minutes) remove cups from the refrigerator and place 2-3 plastic spiders into each cup. Return to the refrigerator for another 2 hours or so until completely set.
Note: The spider treats are not for children under 3 as the spiders can be a choking hazard.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.