Fun Halloween Breakfast Ideas: How to Make Spider Toast on Eggs by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pieces of bread, toasted
- 2 almonds, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- eggs, cooked the way your child likes them
- sour cream or yogurt
Here's how to make it:
- Cut two circles, one larger than the other, out of one piece of the toast for the spider's body.
- Cut eight "legs" out of the remaining toast.
- Put the cooked eggs onto a plate.
- Build the spider out of the cut bread.
- With a dot of the sour cream or yogurt, attach the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or almonds for the eyes.
- Put a little yogurt or sour cream into a plastic sandwich bag. Snip the end off with scissors to form a piping bag. Carefully pipe the spider's web onto the plate. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.