Healthy Fun Food for Kids: These Cool Kiwi Frogs Would Make Kermit Proud by 30Seconds Food
If you have a younger child, ghouls, ghosts and goblins may be a little too scary for Halloween. These sweet kiwi frogs are not only easy to make and smile provoking, but they're healthy, too!
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate-covered raisins
- peanut butter or marshmallow fluff (to use as "glue")
Here's how to make it:
- Peel the kiwi. (Chef Gigi shows you how to peel a kiwi in 30 seconds!)
- Cut a strawberry into slices.
- Stack the kiwi upright and put a slice of the strawberry between the bottom and second to bottom kiwi slice for the tongue.
- Attach two mini marshmallows with peanut butter or marshmallow fluff for the eyes.
- Attach two chocolate-covered raisins the same way for the pupils. Serve!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.