Healthy Halloween Snacks: How to Make Witch Fingers Avocado Toast! by 30Seconds Food
4 years ago
Add to collection
Grab the last of this season's Peruvian avocados and kick off your Halloween festivities with these witch fingers avocado toasts!
- 3 big (as long as possible) slices dark brown bread
- 1 avocado
- 12 almonds (to resemble nails)
- paprika or cayenne powder
- salt, pepper and chili flakes, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Toast the bread, remove the crust and cut 12 long fingers out of it.
- Use the third toast to make the “dirt.” Put the toast in the food processor and mix until it looks like ground earth.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Mash the avocado and season with salt pepper and chili flakes, to taste.
- Sprinkle the “dirt” on a plate.
- Smear the avocado on the fingers.
- Put some paprika or cayenne powder on top of the finger and place the almond “nail” on top.