Healthy Halloween Snacks: How to Make Witch Fingers Avocado Toast! by 30Seconds Food
10 months ago
Grab the last of this season's Peruvian avocados and kick off your Halloween festivities with these witch fingers avocado toasts!
- 3 big (as long as possible) slices dark brown bread
- 1 avocado
- 12 almonds (to resemble nails)
- paprika or cayenne powder
- salt, pepper and chili flakes, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Toast the bread, remove the crust and cut 12 long fingers out of it.
- Use the third toast to make the “dirt.” Put the toast in the food processor and mix until it looks like ground earth.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Mash the avocado and season with salt pepper and chili flakes, to taste.
- Sprinkle the “dirt” on a plate.
- Smear the avocado on the fingers.
- Put some paprika or cayenne powder on top of the finger and place the almond “nail” on top.