"Eyeball" Spaghetti Recipe Will Delight Your Family on Halloween Night by Chef Gigi
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup panko
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, warmed
- mozzarella cheese, sliced into thin rounds
- black olives, sliced crosswise into rounds
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add beef, onion, panko, garlic, parsley and egg. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Mix ingredients together with a rubber spatula or your hands until well combined, then shape into 1-inch balls. Place onto the baking sheet. Bake meatballs for about 13 minutes, and then to each meatball, add a piece of cheese and olive to create “eyeballs.” Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 additional minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to platter.
- Pour the warm marinara sauce over spaghetti and scatter with meatballs.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.