Halloween Snacks: How to Make Easy Witches' Brooms (Just 2 Ingredients!) by 30Seconds Food
Have kids? We bet you have the ingredients to make these adorable witches' brooms already in your kitchen. Make a platter full for your Halloween table!
- cheese sticks
- chives or green onion tops (optional)
Here's how to make them:
- Cut the cheese stick in half.
- Using a sharp knife, cut about 3/4 up the cheese stick. Continue to do this until you have created the bristles of the broom.
- Insert a pretzel into the uncut end.
- Tie a sliver of chive or green onion around the top of the broom (or skip it if you're in a hurry or don't have them). Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzel Sticks $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.