This Healthy Cashew Cream Dessert Recipe Is Vegan & Keto Friendly by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
This cashew cream dessert recipe satisfies my Keto diet palate and provides me with healthy fats I need. It has just enough sweetness to make it a wonderful dessert on its own, or as a mix-in or topping for snack recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours to soak cashews
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 3 hours to soak cashews
Servings: Depends on how much you use
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 cups of water
- liquid stevia (1 - 3 drops, to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Place enough water on the cashews to cover them. Soak for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Remove the cashews from the water and place them with a little bit of water in a blender. Keep adding water, as needed, until the cashews are blended smooth.
- Add the vanilla and stevia, to taste.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.