Best Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe: This Avocado Chocolate Mousse Is Just 10 Minutes to Creamy by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Chocolate mousse is one of those desserts you crave, but may feel guilty about eating. Plus, it isn't always that easy to make. Great news: with my easy avocado chocolate mousse recipe, this crave-able dessert has never been healthier – or easier!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (do not use granulated sugar)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- small pinch of Himalayan salt
- 4 - 5 tablespoons nut milk, such as almond milk
- 1 cup berries, for garnish (optional)
- cocoa, for dusting
Here’s how to make it:
- Scoop out the meat of the avocados and place into a stand blender or food processor.
- Add sweetener of choice, cocoa, vanilla, salt and nut milk. Blend until very smooth, about 1 minute. Taste and adjust for sweetness. Add more nut milk if too thick.
- Place mixture into serving bowls and chill until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh raspberries and a sprinkle of cocoa.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.