Chocolate Avocado Pudding With Cashew Cream: A Healthier Way to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth! by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
I call myself a Keto lifestyler because I live on a Keto diet. I eat well without feeling hungry, feel great and have even lost a few pounds! Although I don’t crave sweets any longer, I do like to dabble in creating Keto-friendly treats, like this chocolate avocado and cashew cream pudding recipe. Whoever thought avocados could taste like pudding? This recipe is not as sweet as regular store-bought pudding so don’t be fooled. But if you’re on a Keto diet, this will be just sweet enough to satisfy your chocolate hunger and provide you with the healthy fats you need!
- 4 soft avocados
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash Himalayan pink salt
- cashew cream (here's the recipe for cashew cream)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix avocados in a mixer until smooth like pudding.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and cocoa syrup. Blend well.
- Add prepared cashew cream to pudding and blend well. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup $14 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pink Himalayan Salt $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.