Chocolate Avocado Pudding With Cashew Cream: A Healthier Way to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
I call myself a Keto lifestyler because I live on a Keto diet. I eat well without feeling hungry, feel great and have even lost a few pounds! Although I don’t crave sweets any longer, I do like to dabble in creating Keto-friendly treats, like this chocolate avocado and cashew cream pudding recipe. Whoever thought avocados could taste like pudding? This recipe is not as sweet as regular store-bought pudding so don’t be fooled. But if you’re on a Keto diet, this will be just sweet enough to satisfy your chocolate hunger and provide you with the healthy fats you need!
- 4 soft avocados
- 4 tablespoons sugar-free cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash Himalayan pink salt
- cashew cream (here's the recipe for cashew cream)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix avocados in a mixer until smooth like pudding.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla, salt and cocoa syrup. Blend well.
- Add prepared cashew cream to pudding and blend well. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
NuNaturals NuStevia Cocoa Syrup $14 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pink Himalayan Salt $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.