This Cauliflower Popcorn Recipe Takes Snacking to the Next (Healthy) Level by Chef Gigi Gaggero
You've tried cauliflower rice and cauliflower pizza crust, but now it's time for cauliflower popcorn. Feel fee to experiment and make your own flavors like chili lime or buttered garlic! The options are endless!
You’ll need :
- 1 head cauliflower, cut core out and break into bite-sized florets the size of popcorn
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare two baking sheets with a nonstick baking mat and set aside.
- Put the cauliflower florets into a gallon-size plastic zipper bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices and oil. Mix to combine.
- Add the oil mixture to the cauliflower. Shake until all the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Spread the cauliflower onto the two prepared baking sheets and separate so the florets are not touching.
- Sprinkle additional garlic salt and adjust flavoring while on the baking sheet. Bake about 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.