Cauliflower Pizza Crust Is All the Craze: Here's How to Make It! by 30Seconds Food
8 months ago
When the low-carbohydrate revolution hit, so did cauliflower pizza crusts. This recipe is not only low-carb, but low-effort, and a flavorful vessel to hold your favorite pizza toppings.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Pulse the cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles rice. Steam or boil until tender. Drain well. Using a towel, blot to get as much of the moisture out as you can. Cool.
- Combine the cauliflower and the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Form into a pizza crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake until top is hot and bubbly.