Easy Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe Is Mega Moist & Chef Approved by 30Seconds Food
The flavor combination of lemons and blueberries is simply mouth-watering. That's why this delicious blueberry lemon loaf recipe shared by chef Zipora Einav, author of Recipe for a Delicious Life, is just so amazing. The zest of lemon combined with the sweetness of blueberry blends perfectly to create a delicious lemon blueberry bread that you'll want for breakfast, snack or dessert.
Here's your shopping list for this moist blueberry lemon loaf recipe: flour, baking powder, sugar, lemons, buttermilk, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract and fresh blueberries. The lemony batter is baked in a loaf pan for about one hour or until golden. It smells amazing as it bakes in the oven.
This easy blueberry bread would make a wonderful gift for friends and family.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 65 to 70 minutes
Total Time: 95 to 100 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon peel
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8.5x4-inch bread pan with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine the sugar and lemon peel. Rub together with your fingers until the mixture feels like sand. Then add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a second bowl, combine the buttermilk, coconut oil, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix well and then slowly add to the dry ingredients. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries, and don’t over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into the bread pan. Bake 65 to 70 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on rack for 15 minutes, then remove the cake from the loaf and continue to cool.
- To make the lemon glaze, in a bowl mix the powdered sugar and lemon juice. Spread onto the cooled blueberry loaf.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.