Curry Chicken Salad Recipe: How to Make Quick Indian-style Rotisserie Chicken Salad by Belinda Lichty Clarke
Spruce up chicken salad with an Indian twist. Using a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store saves you time. Serve on bread with a bed of lettuce or on top of a green salad with light dressing.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- regular mayonnaise or low-fat mayonnaise
- 30 seedless green or red grapes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- bread or salad greens
Here’s how you make it:
- Remove the chicken from the bones and chop or shred.
- Stir in desired amount of mayonnaise.
- Add grapes and curry powder. Stir gently to combine.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.