Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Recipe: You Need More Turmeric in Your Life by 30Seconds Food
Did you read Beth Aldrich's tip about the health benefits of turmeric? No? After you do read it, you'll want to add turmeric into your diet plan. Here's an easy recipe for turmeric roasted cauliflower to start you off!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon water
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the oil, turmeric, garlic, cumin, red pepper flake and water in a bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets and toss to combine.
- Pour the cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Roast in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.