Breakfast Recipes: Give Me a Piece of That Bacon, Egg & Cheddar Quiche! by Erin Smith
6 months ago
The best part of quiche is that you will have breakfast for a few days and you can customize however you like! The choices are endless.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pie crust (I used store-bought crust this time!)
- 6 eggs
- pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Unroll pie crust onto flat surface and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Lay into the pie pan and ensure the crust is evenly spread out on bottom and sides of pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the pie crust on top and sides. Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes in a preheated 350-degree F oven.
- While pie crust is cooking, cook bacon to your taste. I think crispy works best in quiche, but that’s totally my opinion!
- Mix eggs, milk, three-fourths of the bacon and half of cheese together in a bowl.
- After letting the pie crust cool for 8-10 minutes, fill with the mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Add the remaining bacon and cheese on top and cook for another 20 minutes. The top will be golden brown when done!