Thick, rich and flavorful, this easy chili con carne recipe hits the spot on cold winter days. Serve over rice or tortilla chips. All the spices really do create a party in your mouth! Ole!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (14 ounces each) whole peeled tomatoes with their liquid, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Cook the onion, jalapeno and garlic until softened.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add the remaining ingredients except beans and corn, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 40-45 minutes.
- Add the beans and corn and continue to cook another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with white rice, tortilla chips, chopped cilantro and sour cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Whole Canned Tomatoes $2 & Up
Kidney Beans $3 & Up
Whole Kernel Corn $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.