Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting Is the Icing on the Cake by 30Seconds Food
Still holding out for fall desserts? Not ready for Christmas cookies or eggnog yet? Make your favorite cupcake, sugar cookie or cake recipe and frost them with this creamy pumpkin cream cheese frosting. Done.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pumpkin pie puree
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the cream and butter in a mixing bowl. Beat until combined.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue to beat.
- Add cinnamon, pumpkin and vanilla. Beat until thoroughly combined. Add more powdered sugar if it’s not as thick as you’d like it.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.