Outrageous Pumpkin Spice Bars Recipe With Butterscotch & Pretzels by Chef Adrianne Calvo
There is something absolutely, undeniably soul-warming about fall desserts. I have decided to infuse my trademark “maximum flavor” into the fall season by putting my own delicious twist on what is sure to be a seasonal favorite for years to come!
My pumpkin spice bars with butterscotch and salted pretzels is one of my very own easy to make and outrageously delicious fall favorites that I hope will be one of yours as well.
To make these easy pumpkin bars you will need graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon, salt, butter, pumpkin puree, cream cheese, non-dairy whipped topping (aka Cool Whip), sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice. This pumpkin dessert takes about 15 minutes to make, though allow chilling and freezing time.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes and 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes and 4 hours to chill
- 2 cups graham crackers, ground
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Cool Whip topping
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, chopped
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Allow time to freeze the filling and then chill the completed bars before serving.
- Store the pumpkin bars in an airtight container in the fridge.
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a bowl to combine well. Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish and press the crust ingredients onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes and then allow to cool.
- In a blender, whip all the filling ingredients together and pour onto crust. Freeze for 2 hours to set.
- In another blender, whip cream cheese, Cool Whip and powdered sugar. Spread topping onto the top of set pumpkin. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and pretzel. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 35.6g
Saturated Fat: 23.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 61.7g
Dietary Fiber: 2.2g
Total Sugars: 48.4g
Vitamin D: 7mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.