Chef Jamie McFadden’s “Very Best” Burger Recipe (It Has 3 Kinds of Cheese!) by 30Seconds Food
Chef Jamie McFadden of Snowbirds Vintners and Cuisiniers has shared his most requested burger recipe, complete with not one, but three cheeses, to create the very best burger you’ve ever tasted. Pair it with Snowbirds Vintners 2013 Merlot, a juicy, berry-forward wine from the California coast that’s quaffably all-American, and delicious paired with food on the grill!
- 2 pounds USDA ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Bayou Cajun Spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 1-ounce balls of Bleu cheese*(optional)
- 4 slices Cheddar and baby Swiss cheese
- Optional toppings: cooked bacon, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions
Here’s how to make them:
- Mix first six ingredients and pat into four 8-ounce hamburgers.
- Place chilled Bleu cheese balls in the center (optional).
- Grill until desired doneness, or approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Place Cheddar and/or Swiss on hamburger prior to removing from grill.
- Top with bacon, lettuce and tomato, grilled onions or your choice of condiments! Enjoy!
*Bleu cheese balls are 1 ounce of cheese, or cheese crumbles rolled into a ball. Keep chilled just until prep.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: