Pro Grilling Tips: Chef Jamie McFadden Shares 5 Secrets to Great Grilling! by 30Seconds Food
Chef Jamie McFadden of Snowbirds Vintners and Cuisiniers knows how to grill. Here, he shares his top five secrets so you can grill like a pro!
- Clean your grill with a wire brush before cooking (especially important if you use sauces!).
- Feel the burn! Make sure you preheat your grill before you start to grill. The right temperature will be too hot to hold your hand over the grates for more than two seconds.
- Don’t crowd the grill, as foods will cook more evenly if they have room for heat to circulate.
- To prevent sticking, keep flipping to a minimum.
- Brush on BBQ sauces and sweet glazes toward the end of grilling for optimum flavor!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Barbecue Grills $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.