No-Bake Spooky Mummy Cookies & Cupcakes for Halloween in Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- store-bought cookies, muffins or cupcakes
- white icing
- mini chocolate chips
- white candy melts or white icing
Here's how to make it:
- Fill a cake decorating bag fitted with a tip or plastic storage bag with the white icing. If using a plastic zipper bag, cut off the tip with scissors.
- Pipe long white lines over the top of the cookies or cupcakes to form the mummy.
- Attach two white candy melts with a dab of icing. Add two mini chocolate chips to complete the eyes. Or, you could form the eyes by making two large circles with the white icing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookies $4 & Up
White Icing $2 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
White Candy Melts $4 & Up
Muffins $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.