Fun Mummy Cake Pops Recipe Is an Easy Halloween Treat by Donna John
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 recipe cake pops (get cake pops recipe)
- 1 tub vanilla icing or 1 tube squeezable vanilla decorating icing
- 1 tube squeezable black decorating icing
Here's how to make them:
- Make cake pops according to recipe using white cake mix, vanilla icing and white chocolate to coat.
- Using a small round cake decorating tip and either a disposable cake decorating bag or squeezable tube of white icing, wrap thin lines of icing around the cake pop to create the mummy. Hold the cake pops by the stick and pipe a line, starting at the top of the pop, twirling the stick as you pipe.
- Use the black squeezable icing and pipe two small dots to make the eyes.
- Allow the cake pops to dry.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.