Ant Cookies: Make an Army of These Adorable Bug Cookies With Your Kids for Halloween by 30Seconds Food
How could you get bugged by these cute ant cookies? The cookies can start with packaged cookies, so prep time is minimal. Line them up on your Halloween treat table and watch the kids come marching in – hurrah, hurrah. And let your kids watch this fun video while you make them!
- store-bought cookies or your favorite homemade cookie recipe
- malted milk balls
- 1 can chocolate icing or 1 tube squeeze chocolate icing
- 1 can vanilla icing or 1 tube squeeze vanilla icing
Here's how to make them:
- Attach two malted milk balls to the top of the cookie using a dab of frosting to hold in place.
- Use the tube of chocolate icing or fill a cake decorating bag with canned chocolate icing and pipe on the ant's legs.
- Add two dots of white icing for the ant's eyes.
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Ants Go Marching Books $4 & Up
Malt Balls $6 & Up
Cookies $3 & Up
Chocolate Icing (Can) $1 & Up
Chocolate Icing (Tube) $2 & Up
White Icing (Can) $2 & Up
White Icing (Tube) $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.