Fun Spider Cookies Recipe: Halloween Cookies Couldn't Be Easier to Make by Donna John
If you want an easier Halloween cookie, go to a bakery! These spider cookies are so easy your kids can make them all by themselves.
You can bake frozen oatmeal cookie dough or simply buy packaged cookies for this fun Halloween cookie. Make lots so you can share!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- oatmeal cookies
- Mini Rolos or Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- edible eyes
- 1 tube squeezable chocolate frosting
Here’s how to make it:
- Put a dab of the chocolate frosting in the middle of the cookie.
- Add the Rolo or Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
- Using another dab or chocolate frosting, attach the edible eyes.
- Pipe legs with the frosting around the cookie to form the legs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolo Minis $6 & Up
Chocolate Cookie Icing $4 & Up
Edible Eyes $4 & Up
Oatmeal Cookies $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.