Chocolate Pancakes: No One Will Be Late for Breakfast When You Serve This Pancake Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Chocolate pancakes drizzled with a simple chocolate sauce takes breakfast to a whole new level. Heck, you could even serve this pancake recipe for dessert (just add a dollop of homemade whipped cream).
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- fresh berries, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- To make the chocolate sauce, heat the milk in a small pot or in the microwave until hot. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- For the pancakes, combine all the pancake ingredients and stir until combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle to medium-high heat. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear. Flip and continue to cook until cooked through.
- Serve hot with the chocolate sauce and fresh berries, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Baking Soda $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Griddles $19 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.