Butternut Squash Smoothie: A Healthy Way to Welcome Fall (When You're Not Quite Ready for Pumpkin) by 30Seconds Food
Get visions of pumpkins in your head as fall makes its arrival? Stop! Instead, grab a butternut squash and whip up this healthy butternut squash smoothie.
- 1 cup mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender except honey or maple syrup. Pulse until smooth.
- Taste and add a little honey or maple syrup, if desired.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Almond Milk $2 & Up
Nut Butters $4 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Honey $6 & Up
Ginger $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $9 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Pineapple Juice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.