Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe: These Yummy Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookies Couldn't Be Easier (Or More Delicious) by 30Seconds Food
Need a delicious dessert in no time flat? You've gotta try this easy butter pecan cake mix cookie recipe. These delicious cookies are so simple to make, and they're perfect as an after-school snack or on a rainy day (or anytime).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, vanilla and butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.