5-Ingredient Butter Pecan Cookies Recipe Couldn't Be Any Easier (Or More Delicious) by 30Seconds Food
Need a delicious dessert in no time flat? You've gotta try this easy five-ingredient butter pecan cake mix cookie recipe. These delicious cookies are so simple to make, and they're perfect as an after-school snack or on a rainy day (or anytime).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup chopped pecans
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the cake mix, eggs, vanilla and butter in a bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto cookie sheets that have been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.