Yes, This Apricot & Dijon Glazed Cajun Pork Tenderloin Is Dat Good! by Donna John
Take one bite of this sweet and spicy Cajun pork loin and you’ll want to say, “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” Let the good times roll! Slice or chop leftovers for sandwiches or your favorite fried rice recipe.
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (I use Tony Chachere’s)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar.
- In another bowl, combine apricot preserves and Dijon mustard.
- Put the tenderloin in a baking pan lined with foil (makes cleanup easier) and sprinkle with salt. Rub the brown sugar mixture all over the meat.
- Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 20-25 minutes, brushing often with the apricot-Dijon mixture, until it reaches 140 degrees F.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning $5 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Apricot Preserves $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.