This Orange Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe Is a Refreshing Homemade Salad Dressing Option by Donna John
Shake things up with this tangy, refreshing orange Dijon salad dressing recipe. Pour it over salad greens, spinach salad or pasta salad. Heck, it would even be a great marinade for chicken, shrimp or fish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 - 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup orange juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or a jar with a screw lid.
- Whisk or shake until combined.
- Taste. Add more salt and pepper (or any ingredient!) to suit your tastes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Note: If you're a poppy seed kind of person, throw some in.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Olive Oil $9 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
Honey $5 & Up
Poppy Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.