Fried Chicken Recipes: How to Make Classic Skillet-fried Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Fried chicken recipes vary from family to family, from state to state and from culture to culture. From Korean fried chicken to southern fried chicken, to oven-baked chicken and deep-fried chicken, there’s something to please everyone in the world of fried chicken. Here’s a basic recipe for simple, skillet-fried chicken.
Here’s how to make it:
- Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper and paprika, if using.
- Heat about 1 inch of oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat (360 – 365 degrees F).
- Put the flour in a large bowl or in a brown paper bag. Season with a little salt and pepper. Dredge or shake the chicken in the flour.
- Place the chicken pieces in the skillet. Cover and cook until golden brown on one side, about 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces over, uncover, and continue to cook until crispy and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.