This Easy Coffee Granita Recipe Will Make You Warm Up to Cold Coffee by 30Seconds Food
Not a fan of those popular iced coffees? Bet this coffee granita recipe will change your mind about your cup of joe being cold.
Prep Time: approximately 2 to 3 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 3 cups brewed coffee, strong and hot
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 - 3 teaspoons coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Add the sugar, coffee liqueur and vanilla to the hot coffee. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Allow it to cool a few minutes and then pop it until the freezer for about an hour.
- Using a fork, scrape the frozen layer off of the top. Do this every 30 minutes until all the mixture has been scraped and is frozen. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.