This Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe Will Wow Your Friends & Family by Holly Budde
Nothing says summer like ice cream. I tried this ice cream sandwich cake recipe recently and it was real crowd-pleaser.
This ice cream sandwich cake is so easy to make, and it's just delish. Spend less time in the kitchen making dessert, and more time enjoying your friends and family!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
- 1 box (12 count) ice cream sandwiches
- non-dairy whipped topping or homemade whipped cream (try this easy whipped cream recipe)
- Toppings: chopped nuts, caramel sauce, strawberries, chocolate chips, etc.
Here's how to make it:
- Line a square baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Lay 3 ice cream sandwiches in a row on the bottom of the pan.
- Place another 3 ice cream sandwiches on top, turned the other way.
- Repeat until you use all of the sandwiches (3 per layer and 4 layers high). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and lift the cake out using the foil.
- Ice the cake with whipped cream and add desired toppings. Immediately return the cake to the freezer until serving time.
For another fun version of this ice cream sandwich cake visit and to see the process of assembling it, visit iSaveA2Z.com. The site also has a fun red, white and blue ice cream sandwich cake! [img]
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Caramel Sauce $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Square Baking Pans $7 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.