2-Ingredient Grilled Zucchini Recipe: A Quick & Zesty Side Dish by Donna John
What's the secret to making flavorful grilled zucchini with just one ingredient (not counting the zucchini)? Marinating the zucchini in a bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing. Seriously! This grilled zucchini recipe is a super simple side dish that goes well with any protein and takes just minutes to prepare.
You just need two simple ingredients for this grilled zucchini recipe: zucchini (of course!) and a bottle of Italian salad dressing. The zucchini are marinated in the salad dressing before being quickly grilled. The zucchini get soft and tender, and have a wonderful flavor thanks for the Italian salad dressing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 to 15 minutes plus marinating time
- 2 large zucchini, washed and sliced
- 1/3 - 1/2 a bottle zesty Italian salad dressing (or your favorite Italian dressing)
- Don't just stop at zucchini! You can use this grilling method on other vegetables.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sliced zucchini in a plastic zipper bag or shallow dish. Pour the salad dressing into the bag. Shake or stir to coat the squash and let it marinate for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
- Remove the zucchini from the marinade. Grill over moderate heat, turning often, until soft and just slightly charred, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.