Mug Cakes: How to Make a Chocolate & Peanut Butter Mug Cake! by Donna John
Is there a T-shirt that says, "I heart mug cakes"? Put it on my gotta-have list. This chocolate mug cake recipe is moist, gooey and perfect when you know you'll have no self-control if a whole cake was in the house.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Here’s how to make it:
- Mix all ingredients except peanut butter together. Pour into a mug.
- Drop the tablespoon of peanut butter into the middle of the cake batter.
- Microwave for about 70 seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.