Easy Cinnamon Mug Cake Recipe: Cinnabon™ Lovers Will Go Nuts Over This Mug Cake by 30Seconds Food
Remember walking into the mall and getting a whiff of a Cinnabon™? The smell could literally stop you in your tracks. Who could resist?
If you're cravings one those ooey, gooey treats, try this easy cinnamon mug cake recipe. One sniff (and bite!) and you'll be glad you did.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minutes
Total Time: 6 minutes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the cake ingredients into a mug and stir until combined.
- For the cinnamon swirl, melt the butter in a small bowl. Stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle the mixture over the cake in the mug, then carefully swirl them together.
- Put the mug into the microwave and cook for about 50 seconds. Remove and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes.
- For the glaze, stir together the powdered sugar, milk and cinnamon. Drizzle over the cake. Eat!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mugs $6 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.