Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cups Recipe Will Make You Sweet on Clean Eating by 30Seconds Food
"This peanut butter plus chocolate combo combined with the chewy texture of the oatmeal crust is absolutely delicious and satisfyingly good for peanut butter plus chocolate lovers," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. We agree!
"Such a cute lil’ homemade wholesome treat that delivers big time on flavor and overall satisfaction when you’re craving something sweet!" Store leftovers in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 10 days or in the freezer for 2 months. This clean-eating " candy" makes a delicious snack or dessert!
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt flakes, to taste
- 4 tablespoons all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter (or coconut oil)
Here's how to make it:
- Line a 12-slot muffin tray with cupcake liners. In a mixing bowl add the oats, coconut, peanut butter, vanilla and honey or maple syrup. Stir thoroughly to combine (the mixture will be thick).
- Divide the mixture equally among the cups of the muffin tray. Using clean hands, create a flat base on each muffin cup. With your thumb gently press in the center to make an indentation (this will hold up our filling). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter with the coconut butter to create the filling. Stir well. Once the oat cups are set, add into each about 2 teaspoons of the filling directly into the center.
- Drizzle each with the melted chocolate then sprinkle with sea salt flakes, as desired. Place back into your freezer for 10 minutes or just until the chocolate hardens back up.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.