Decadent 4-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles Recipe: A Chocolate Recipe Worth Sharing by Donna John
Get your truffles on by making this easy chocolate truffle recipe. You can make them all with your favorite coating or make a variety. Just don't forget to share.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken up and melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- optional coatings: ground walnuts, cocoa powder, flaked coconut, sprinkles, crushed pistachios, powdered sugar, cinnamon-sugar, etc.
Here's how you make them:
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the sugar. Mix well.
- Beat in the melted chocolate and vanilla. Mix well. Place in the fridge for about an hour.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll them in whatever coatings you desire.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Semisweet Baking Chocolate $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Walnuts $4 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Flaked Coconut $3 & Up
Sprinkles $3 & Up
Pistachios $6 & Up
Cinnamon Sugar $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.