Easter Cream Pie Recipes: An Easy & Delicious Treat for Your Easter Dinner by Veronica Bartles
I love surprising my family with fun treats for each season, but I don't always have a lot of time to spend making elaborate desserts. This (surprisingly healthy) pie takes just a few minutes to assemble!
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted green with 2-3 drops food coloring
- 2 cups non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package lime JELL-O or pistachio pudding jelly beans
Here’s how to make it:
- Bake pie crust for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees F, or until lightly golden brown. Sprinkle half of the coconut into the baked crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the yogurt and JELL-O. Pour into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange remaining coconut around the edge of the crust.
- Create a "nest" in the center of the pie and fill with jellybean "eggs." Chill for 4-6 hours, until set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.