The Easiest Pie Crust Recipe: No Rolling Pin Needed for This Press-in-the-Pan Pie Crust Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Does making a pie crust from scratch intimidate you? This easy press-in-the-pan pie crust recipe doesn't require a messy floured work surface or a rolling pin. Just mix and pat. So simple!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes for pre-baked shell
Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened but still cold
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened but still cold
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer.
- Add the flour mixture and continue to beat, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until it resembles a dough. Remove the dough and form into a ball.
- Lightly oil a pie plate. Put the dough into the pie plate. Use your hands to press the dough evenly onto the bottom and the sides of the pie plate. Refrigerate the pie shell for at least 1 hour before baking.
- If your pie recipe calls for a pre-baked pie shell, prick the bottom of the pie crust with a fork and then bake in a 325-degree F oven for about 35 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pie Plates $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Stand Mixers $50 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.