Easter Rice Krispies Treats (Dessert Doesn't Get Any Easier) by Donna John
If you're short on time but want a fun Easter treat everyone will love, try these spring-ified Rice Krispies treats! Don't have Easter M&Ms? You could also use pastel sprinkles or crushed up Robin's Eggs.
Here's how you make them:
- Melt the butter in a large pot.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the cereal. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch pan and use buttered hands to press.
- While still warm, press the M&Ms onto the top so they stick.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Easter M&Ms $8 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Robin's Eggs $3 & Up
Pastel Sprinkles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.