Cheesy Chicken Taco Dip Recipe Is Almost Better Than a Grand Slam by Kimberly Johnson
Ready for some serious snacking? If you like buffalo chicken dip, and if you like tacos, then have we got a treat for you. This easy baked taco chicken dip is ooey-gooey delicious! Your family won't be able to get enough of this easy, cheesy dip that tastes like tacos, but better. We bet it beats your buffalo chicken dip or taco dip. Try it and see!
To make these cheesy taco chicken dip recipe you will need taco seasoning, cream cheese, green onions, fresh cilantro, Colby Jack cheese, red pepper, sour cream and cooked chicken. This easy hot dip starts in the microwave and ends in the oven. So quick and easy!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces shredded Colby Jack cheese (divided)
- 1 medium red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 pounds cooked chicken, chopped
- Aluminum Foil
- Mixing Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Baking Dishes
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- Add some minced jalapeno for a little more heat.
- Try this recipe with shredded pork.
Here’s how to make it:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, cube cream cheese and add taco seasoning. Cover and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Mix half of the green onions and cilantro with the cream cheese. (Reserve the other half for garnish.)
- Add 4 ounces of shredded cheese, the red pepper and sour cream. Mix well.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and add cheese mixture, spreading evenly. Top with the remaining 4 ounces of shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes. Garnish and serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 22.7g
Saturated Fat: 13.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 4.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
Total Sugars: 1.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.