How to Make Frozen Chocolate Mousse That's to Die For! by Donna John
Chocolate. Mousse. Two words that can make a chocolate lover weep. This super simple recipe takes less than 10 minutes to whip up. Pop it in the freezer and get ready for the recipe requests.
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Beat ingredients until the mixture begins to mound.
- Spoon into individual dessert cups.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Serve with chocolate curls, strawberries or as is!
Note: If you choose not to use the rum extract, increase the vanilla to 1 teaspoon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: