10-Minute Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Recipe Is Fall Dessert Perfection (No Baking Required) by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Here’s how you make it:
- Beat the whipped cream with an electric mixer until it gets frothy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in all but about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into individual dessert dishes. Chill if desired. Serve with a dollop of remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.