No-Bake Banana Cream Pie Recipe: This Easy Banana Cream Pie Is Simply Delicious Dessert by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours for refrigeration
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 2 - 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream (try this homemade whipped cream recipe) or 1 container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the pudding mix and milk, and whisk to blend. Stir in banana extract, if using. Set aside.
- Put the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Pour the pudding over the bananas. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to serve, spread or pipe fresh whipped cream or the non-dairy whipped topping over the top of the pie. If you want a little crunch, you can sprinkle with slivered almonds.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Banana Extract $4 & Up
Slivered Almonds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.