No-Bake Cookie Recipes: Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies Recipe by Casey Mclendon
Peanut butter and chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies are a classic that we always go back to. We've made all kinds of cookies and treats to use as gifts in tins for family and friends, but it's always these drop cookies that everyone asks for.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes to cool
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 40 minutes approximately
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (do not use the quick oat, they won't turn out right)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- large pinch of salt
Here’s how to make them:
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on your counter or use it to cover large cookie sheets.
- Bring the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Add the oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Stir quickly!
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the wax paper and let them sit about 30 minutes to harden and cool. Make sure to do this in a room temp or cooler room – if it's warmer they don't set up as well.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Tins $6 & Up
Cookie Bags $5 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Old Fashioned Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.