This Easy Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe Has Just 4 Ingredients (Warning: It's Addicting!) by Kim Conde
Looking for a super easy yet crave-able dip to serve family and friends? Spice up your next party or get-together with a buffalo chicken dip so good, your guests will want more and more. Place the dip in a pretty bowl and serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips, or sliced peppers, carrots and celery sticks.
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until blended and creamy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.